Monday, July 30, 2007

1 week left!!

Hello all!!

Well...it is the Monday before the Monday I leave on!...That means I have 1 WEEK LEFT!!

I must admit, it is a tad freaky!!...and I have all kinds of mixed feelings.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and I will miss it all (and everyone) tromendously!!!
Yet I am SO excited to get home and see everyone again...To be able to tell them all about things here and about how great of an experience it has been!

Well...for now I have found that focussing on the moment is best and that I need to realize that I still have some experiences ahead of me!!

This past weekend, I was lucky enough to join a team that had been here for a week already in going to Fada N'Gourma (an other town about 3 hours drive away from Ouaga). Although we didn't see much while we were there, it was quite nice to just be somewhere else! I got to spend some time with Jen and Marcu Beader and I must say that it was FABULOUS!! they're both great cooks and a wonderful couple.

All was well until I managed to pick up AN OTHER stomach bug!!! that's 3 in 3 months!! how great is that!...luckily, they go away pretty quick...and they're a great weight loss tool!!

Now I am doing some translation for people and taking life easy until it's go time.

Thank you all for your prayers and support during my time here.
See you all soon!!

No comments: